Search Discussions

Main Content

  • Adriana
    My mother has been diagnosed MS and I looking for the best specialists to go. Please, could you refer me to some one?
  • Michraf
    Where do you live? I go to the International Multiple Sclerosis Management Practice in NYC. The website is Love it there! Ifd you are not near NY or want sonmewhere else contact the MS Society chapter near you and get the names of nuros that specialize in MS.
  • kc41101
    Hi There,

    One of the best I know of is Cleveland Clinic there's on here where I'm at and the doctors and staff are wonderful.
  • MS_Navigator_Robin
    Hi there,

    While we don't provide recommendations, we do provide referrals to neurologists.  You can search for Partners in MS Care on our website - these providers demonstrate knowledge and experience in MS care; have a special interest in treating people living with multiple sclerosis and work closely with the National MS Society.  If you don't find referrals close enough to home, you are invited to contact us via phone (1-800-344-4867, opion 1) or email us and we will be happy to provide you with a list of neurologists in your community.

  • MSconnection
    Hi Adriana,

    I'm so sorry to hear of your Mothers diagnosis, I encourage you to call the National MS Society and speak to one of our MS Navigators, 1-800-344-4867, they can help you find a doctor in your area as well as offer other assistance to help her and your family navigate through this difficult time.

    Along with our wonderful discussion section where you will find meaningful supportive advice from those who know what you are experiencing, we also have some wonderful support groups on here that are managed by trained peer support volunteers, here is the direct link the community's support groups:

    Hope you find this information helpful ~ Community Manager Nicole