Search Discussions

Main Content

  • ienvy03
    Hi! I was just recently diagnosed with MS last year and put on Ocrevus. I am a teacher and want to continue teaching online when my school goes to an in-person hybrid model. I sent my ADA paperwork for my district to my neurologist. She sent it back saying that my PCP is supposed to fill it out. I contacted my PCP and he says the neurologist is supposed to fill it out! I'm new to all of this and don't know anyone personally with this disease. Who is responsible for filling out ADA paperwork for covid, the PCP or neurologist? Thanks for any information! 
  • maria1
    Please go to the support page and speak with an ms navigator or call the National MS Society and speak with a navigator, they will know for sure, what to do.
  • MS_Navigators

    Please give us a call at 1-800-344-4867 and speak with one of our MS Navigators.  We'd be happy to get you the resources you need!

    Take care,

    MS Navigator